Fredericksburg Regional Continuum of Care
The FRCoC serves as a network of organizations, community residents, and businesses that coordinates initiatives with the primary goal of ending homelessness in the George Washington Region (Planning District 16).
The FRCoC was developed through collaboration with a broad cross section of the community and is based on a thorough assessment of homeless needs and resources. The FRCoC is committed to assisting homeless individuals by providing the housing and services needed to help them secure permanent housing
Volunteer For The 2016 Point in Time Count!
If you are interested in volunteering for the FRCoC’s 2016 Point in Time Count on January 28th, you can find the sign-up form here. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Wilfred Salas Jr. via the Contact Us form with the subject line “Volunteering for the Point in Time Count”
NEWS AND NOTES
- 12/30/2015 & 01/01/2016 CoC office will be closed. Happy New Year!
- 12/24/2015 & 12/25/2015 CoC office will be closed. Happy Holidays!
- 7/3/2015 - CoC office will be closed today. Have a happy and safe holiday!
- 3/6/2015 - CoC office will open on a 2 hour delay.
- 1/22/2015 - The 2015 Point-in-Time Count is Finally Here