10 Year Plan to End Homelessness
The Fredericksburg Regional Continuum of Care’s goals are to:
- Achieve functional zero through a homeless services system that provides immediate access and needs assessment at the point of housing crisis to prevent homelessness and rapidly return the homeless to stable housing.
- Create a data-driven system for tracking and predicting service patterns, client needs, and program effectiveness within the Continuum of Care to guide decision-making and planning about the regional homeless services system.
- Ensure access to permanent housing through increased production and availability for low-to-moderate income households and those that are homeless or at-risk of becoming homeless.
- Create a holistic, readily accessible network of supportive services agencies that connects the homeless to assistance based on their unique needs, helping households to achieve and sustain permanent housing and self-sufficiency.
- Create a system that eliminates correctional, emergency healthcare and other public service agency burden for servicing homeless clients by directing resources at data-driven discharge planning, targeted housing, and case management solutions.