Continuum of Care Coordinator
The George Washington Regional Commission (GWRC), lead agency of the Fredericksburg Regional Continuum of Care, located in Fredericksburg, Virginia seeks Continuum of Care Coordinator.
The Continuum of Care Coordinator is responsible for providing staff support to the Fredericksburg Regional Continuum of Care and ensuring the George Washington Regional Commission fulfills its duties as CoC Lead Agency and HMIS Lead Agency, as outlined in the FRCoC Bylaws.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates general membership, CoC Board, and committee/working group meetings
- Informs the CoC Board and general membership of best practices and national or state-wide initiatives and goals, and provides technical assistance to member organizations
- Coordinates, develops, and submits collaborative applications per the FRCoC Funding Policies & Procedures
- Monitors projects for compliance with community-wide policies and procedures
- Prepares and submits required data and reports
- Oversees annual point-in-time count planning and implementation
- Oversees local HMIS implementation and participation
- Provides training and troubleshooting assistance to HMIS users
- Performs regular data quality monitoring and project and system performance evaluation
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services, urban/regional planning, or related field
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with co-workers and partner organizations
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems
- Ability to plan and conduct meetings and training sessions
- Strong analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Knowledge of database management
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret data
- Computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the homelessness response system, preferred
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and list of two references to Kate Gibson, Senior Planner, George Washington Regional Commission, 406 Princess Anne Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401 no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, April 13, 2018.
Compensation for the position will be competitive based on qualifications and experience.
The George Washington Regional Commission is an equal opportunity employer.