The Fredericksburg Regional CoC participates in collaborative application processes in order to receive funding for regional homeless services through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Continuum of Care Program and the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) Virginia Homeless Solutions Program. The George Washington Regional Commission serves as the Collaborative Applicant on behalf of the community for both of these applications.
Each year, the FRCoC adopts a set of policy priorities to guide funding decisions for projects funded through the CoC’s funding processes.
Funding Policies & Procedures
This policy governs the solicitation, review, selection, and ranking of projects for funding through collaborative applications to ensure an objective, transparent, and competitive funding process.
FY22 Virginia Homeless Solutions Program Application
Application Forms & Scoring Sheets*:
- Coordinated Assessment/Entry Projects: Application Form | Scoring Sheet
- Outreach, Emergency Shelter Operations, Rapid Re-Housing, and Targeted Prevention Projects: Application Form | Scoring Sheet
- Housing Location Projects: Application Form | Scoring Sheet
- CoC Planning Projects: Application Form | Scoring Sheet
*Draft cover letter, application forms, and scoring sheets are available pending CoC Board approval. CoC members will be notified of any changes to these documents once approved by the CoC Board.
Review, Selection, and Ranking
Collaborative Application Attachments
- HSNH 2020-2022 CoC Action Items – Updates
- Year Two Request
- Board of Directors Listings
- Organizational Certifications and Assurances
- CoC Certifications and Assurances
- Empowerhouse – Emergency Shelter Operations
- Empowerhouse – Rapid Rehousing
- George Washington Regional Commission – CoC Planning
- Loisann’s Hope House – Coordinated Assessment
- Loisann’s Hope House – Emergency Shelter Operations
- Loisann’s Hope House – Rapid Rehousing
- Loisann’s Hope House – Targeted Prevention
- Micah Ecumenical Ministries – Street Outreach
- Micah Ecumenical Ministries – Emergency Shelter Operations
- Micah Ecumenical Ministries – Rapid Rehousing
- Micah Ecumenical Ministries – Housing Location