The Fredericksburg Regional CoC participates in collaborative application processes in order to receive funding for regional homeless services through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Continuum of Care Program and the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) Virginia Homeless Solutions Program. The George Washington Regional Commission serves as the Collaborative Applicant on behalf of the community for both of these applications.
Each year, the FRCoC adopts a set of policy priorities to guide funding decisions for projects funded through the CoC’s funding processes.
Funding Policies & Procedures
This policy governs the solicitation, review, selection, and ranking of projects for funding through collaborative applications to ensure an objective, transparent, and competitive funding process.
FY19 HUD Continuum of Care Program Competition
Supplemental Applications and Scoring Sheets:
- SSO – Coordinated Entry Projects: Supplemental Application I Scoring Sheet
- Rapid Re-Housing and Permanent Supportive Housing Projects: Supplemental Application I Scoring Sheet
- Joint Transitional Housing / Rapid Re-Housing Projects: Supplemental Application I Scoring Sheet
- HMIS Projects: Scoring Sheet
- CoC Planning Projects: Scoring Sheet