The Fredericksburg Regional CoC participates in collaborative application processes in order to receive funding for regional homeless services through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Continuum of Care Program and the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) Virginia Homeless Solutions Program. The George Washington Regional Commission serves as the Collaborative Applicant on behalf of the community for both of these applications.
Each year, the FRCoC adopts a set of policy priorities to guide funding decisions for projects funded through the CoC’s funding processes.
Funding Policies & Procedures
This policy governs the solicitation, review, selection, and ranking of projects for funding through collaborative applications to ensure an objective, transparent, and competitive funding process.
FY23 HUD Continuum of Care Program Competition – Review, Selection and Ranking
- GWRC Planning HUD Application
- GWRC HMIS Renewal
- Micah Journey Supportive Housing – FISH
- Micah Journey Supportive Housing – FUSE
- Micah Journey Supportive Housing Bonus – Hesed House NEW
- Empowerhouse PH-RRH Domestic Violence FY23
- Empowerhouse PH-RRH (2) Domestic Violence FY23
- Empowerhouse Domestic Violence Bonus FY23 NEW
FY23 Consolidated Application
Virginia Housing Trust Fund – Homeless Reduction Grant
Virginia Homeless and Special Needs Housing (HSNH) – Virginia Homeless Solutions Program
Unsheltered Homelessness Initiative