The Fredericksburg Regional CoC participates in collaborative application processes in order to receive funding for regional homeless services through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Continuum of Care Program and the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) Virginia Homeless Solutions Program. The George Washington Regional Commission serves as the Collaborative Applicant on behalf of the community for both of these applications.
Funding Policies & Procedures
This policy governs the solicitation, review, selection, and ranking of projects for funding through collaborative applications to ensure an objective, transparent, and competitive funding process.
2018 Policy Priorities
Each year, the FRCoC adopts a set of policy priorities to guide funding decisions for projects funded through collaborative applications.
2018 Virginia Homeless Solutions Program Additional Solicitation
Application Forms & Scoring Sheets
- Targeted Prevention Projects: Application Form | Scoring Sheet
- Coordinated Assessment/Entry Projects: Application Form | Scoring Sheet
FY18 HUD Continuum of Care Program Competition
Supplemental Applications & Scoring Sheets
- SSO- Coordinated Entry Projects: Supplemental Application Form (draft) I Scoring Sheet (draft)
- Rapid Re-Housing and Permanent Supportive Housing Projects: Supplemental Application Form (draft) I Scoring Sheet (draft)
- Joint Transitional Housing/Rapid Re-Housing Projects: Supplemental Application Form (draft) I Scoring Sheet (draft)
- HMIS Projects: Scoring Sheet (draft)
- CoC Planning Projects: Scoring Sheet (draft)
Past Collaborative Applications