Donate to Our Partners’ COVID-19 Response
Our partners are working hard every day to keep our community safe. During the COVID-19 crisis, increased need and empty store shelves means it’s harder to access key supplies. You can make a difference by donating essential items we urgently need!
What can I donate?
Our current needs are:
- Hygiene & cleaning supplies
- Facial Tissues
- Toilet Tissue
- Paper towels
- Liquid hand soap
- Disinfectant wipes
- Trash baskets
- Trash bags
- Anti-bacterial surface cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Splash shield/Splash protection glasses
- Gloves (especially Nitrile)
- Disposable gowns (for disinfecting rooms)
- Other key items
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer (60% alcohol)
- No contact (infrared) thermometers
- Acetaminophen fever/pain relievers
- Reusable shopping bags for food distribution
- Phones & phone minutes
How can I donate?
Call (540-642-1581) or email Anne Marie Kluempen to set up a contactless drop-off!
Donations will be evenly distributed between our housing partners: Thurman Brisben Center, Empowerhouse, Loisann’s Hope House, and Micah Ecumenical Ministries.
Volunteer with Our Partner Agencies
Donate to Our Partner Agencies
Volunteer for the Point-in-Time Count
Each year, the FRCoC conducts a Point-in-Time (PIT) Count in order to better understand the current state of homelessness in our community and to monitor trends over time. The PIT Count occurs in the last 10 days of January each year. We are always looking for volunteers to conduct surveys on the day of the PIT Count. If you are interested in assisting with this effort in January 2021, please contact Sam Shoukas, CoC Coordinator, at email@example.com or 540-642-1578 to register as a volunteer.