Donate to Our Partners’ COVID-19 Response
Our partners are working hard every day to keep our community safe. During the COVID-19 crisis, increased need and empty store shelves means it’s harder to access key supplies. You can make a difference by donating essential items we urgently need!
What can I donate?
Our current needs are:
- Hygiene & cleaning supplies
- Facial Tissues
- Toilet Tissue
- Paper towels
- Liquid hand soap
- Disinfectant wipes
- Trash baskets
- Trash bags
- Anti-bacterial surface cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Splash shield/Splash protection glasses
- Gloves (especially Nitrile)
- Disposable gowns (for disinfecting rooms)
- Other key items
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer (60% alcohol)
- No contact (infrared) thermometers
- Acetaminophen fever/pain relievers
- Reusable shopping bags for food distribution
- Phones & phone minutes
How can I donate?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a contactless drop-off!
Donations will be evenly distributed between our housing partners: Thurman Brisben Center, Empowerhouse, Loisann’s Hope House, and Micah Ecumenical Ministries.